Buddha Beans World Famous Cold Brew Recipe
- 1 cup coarsely ground coffee beans
- 4 cups cold, filtered water
- Use 1:4 water-to-coffee ratio, so adjust above measurements to the quantity of cold brew you desire
- Grind the coffee beans coarsely, so that they resemble sea salt.
- In a large jar or pitcher, combine the coffee grounds with boiling water that covers all of the ground. Let coffee bloom for one to two minutes.
- Pour in rest of water at room temperature.
- Stir gently to make sure all the coffee grounds are fully saturated.
- Let container containing coffee ground and water sit between 16 and 20 hours.
- Once the cold brew has steeped for the desired amount of time, strain the mixture through a cheesecloth or fine-mesh strainer to remove the coffee grounds and any other solids.
- Serve the cold brew coffee over ice and enjoy!
Note: If you prefer a stronger coffee flavor, you can add more coffee grounds or reduce the amount of water. Also, make sure to use filtered water to ensure the best taste.